Wednesday 13 August 2014

Movie Reviews

This is to be my blog for movie reviews.  I will attempt to review every movie I watch as I watch them, at the cinema and on DvD or television.  I will be honest about my thoughts and I will attempt tto educate people about the movie going as well.

Each film will receive a score out of 100 and will be assesed on the 3 main criteria of film excellence.

1) Entertainment value.  As film is primarily an entertainment medium.  This should always be first and foremost.
2) Story and plot.  As film is a medium designed to tell stories, this should be the second criteria of a good film.
3) Quality.  In order to achieve the above points, films must be well made and so this is the third criteria.

Watch this space for future reviews!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment